A few words about me
I'm a contract developer specialising in Facebook development, consultancy and training.
Clients include Disney, Channel4, NationalRail, CapitalOne, Endemol, MoreTh>n and James Villas.
I live and work around London & Brighton.
“Gareth really know's his stuff when if comes to Facebook development. There are very few independent developers with the in-depth knowledge required to build successful Facebook apps at the pace Gareth does. I've been building apps on Facebook myself since 2007 and it's Gareth that I call when I get stuck.“
- Facebook Development
- Ruby (Rails 3)
- PHP (Symfony 1.2)
- JS (JQuery) / HTML / CSS
- High Traffic Systems & DB Management
- Actionscript 3 (Flash & Flex)
- Creative (Photoshop, After Effects, etc..)
- Unity 3D
- 3D Modelling & Animation
What I do
- Develop big & small Facebook applications for high profile clients
- Advise and train companies about Facebook and it's developer Platform
- Architect and develop applications independantly or as part of an existing team
- Assist projects at the planning stage to fully utilise Facebook
- Manage complete project briefs utilising my own trusted network of contractors
- Consult on what future changes at Facebook may impact current or planned projects